- It burns a lot of calories. Believe it or not, if you have an average weight you’ll burn up to 600 calories per hour!
- It relieves stress. Listen to music, bike in the forests, or just go wherever you like to go. Exercise relieves stress! Get all zen on your bike!
- Get toned legs. Of course, biking is a good cardio exercise, but you will absolutely feel your legs when you go for a bike ride! And biking is a lot better for your knees and joints.
- Explore your neighbourhood. You can go anywhere on your bike. Go to places you can’t go with a car, or that are too far away to walk to. Just have fun finding a nice biking route!
- It boosts creativity. You’ll think more deepy when you exercise. So if you don’t know what to do for a certain project, job or whatever it might be, jump on the bike and maybe you’ll find the perfect solution!
- It increases your flexibility. Don’t forget to stretch before you go biking. You’ll get more flexible every day!
- Beat illness! Regular exercise is even better than eating healthy. It is even proven that people who exercise regularly are 50% less sick than the people who sit all day.
- Save the planet. Twenty bicycles can be parked in the same space as one car. It takes about 5% of the materials and energy used to make a car to build a bike, and a bike produces zero air pollution.
20 mile bike ride around Hilton Head 🚲
Andy Warhol once judged a Madonna look alike contest at Macy’s in NYC, 1985. http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2013/01/madonna-macys-madonnaland-1985-with_7.html Side note: It’s unsettling how much Joan Rivers current situation is like Andy’s death. I really hope she pulls through!
Wedding celebrations Saturday